Picture from igourmet.com.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
It's a time to think of the things that we are thankful for over the past year. So here's my list of things that I am thankful for over the past year.
-- My family and friends. I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful son that I am so happy are in my life, as well as my two stepchildren who are such good kids.
-- That my husband and I have such a good relationship with my husband's ex-wife. Believe me, if you've ever been in a blended family situation that involves a divorce, this is a BIG thing to be thankful for. She has just been so great to us and our son that I thank God every day of my life that she's not just "someone we deal with" but is an active member in our family.
-- That I almost have my Masters in Education degree. Officially graduate in May, but will have all the requirements by January. I've already started looking for a job, and will be working as a substitute teacher in the meantime.
-- That my internship ends after vacation so I can be more active in my job hunt. Although this school district would be where I would like to end up eventually (the high school and middle school are only five minutes from my house). I'm going to miss coming here every day.
So what are you thankful for this year?

No comments:
Post a Comment