Mark Bunker, due to lack of a YouTube account for now, has put up his video of his interview with Jason Beghe on his blog, The Wog Blog. It's a long interview -- 8 parts. I will post an update once I watch the entire thing for myself.
Let's see how long before Scientology tries to take this down. And I hope Bunker warned Wordpress about the possibility.
Update: I have now finally watched all 8 parts of the interview. He still uses some Scientology terms that might be confusing to those who are unfamiliar with how Scientology works, and there is some swearing. But overall, it was a great interview. Beghe did not hold a thing back. Two additional voices you will hear on the videos are that of Mark Bunker, who is asking him questions about his time in the organization, and Tory Christman, who was a Scientologist for 20 years before leaving. A must watch either way.
Update 2: Since we were talking about Scientology, I thought I would link to this Radar magazine article from the April issue on Scientology possibly meeting their match with the Internet. One of the surprising things mentioned in the article was longtime Scientologist Mike Rinder, who was head of the OSA, leaving the organization last year.

No comments:
Post a Comment