Monday, May 10, 2010

You Find the Weirdest Stuff When You Google Yourself

I was looking to see if any papers had any announcements from my graduation from Keene State College online, and after not having luck with my search string I just decided to put my maiden name in.

Some of the entries were from my days at The Citizen.  Others were when I was more active in the anti-Scientology movement in the 1990s.  And others were just from random boards I've been on over the years.

Then there was this entry.

It's an academic book on the history of erotic thrillers called The Erotic Thriller in Contemporary Cinema.  You can imagine my rather amused surprised when I discovered that she had footnoted a very brief review I wrote on IMDB for a direct to DVD film called Night Eyes 3.  My husband (then my boyfriend) had rented this movie one night, and I had almost forgotten about it until I saw that citation.

I thought that someday I might get cited in an academic book, but not for a movie THAT stupid. :-)

No comments:

Advertisement -- PeopleString