Thursday, April 15, 2010

Time for a TEA Party

Tonight I was at the Tax Day TEA Party protest in Manchester as part of Blogger's Row. I wasn't able to type while I was there, but I did get some pictures. I'll do a more thorough follow-up with links to other people's posts tomorrow. For now, here are some of the pics that I took.








Chan from Weekend Pundit (right) showing off his sign:


One of the things they had there was a message board advertising the event. Here are just a couple that happen to be my personal favorites:




This one is a two parter:



Former NH Governor Gordon Humphry got the crowd going with a mysterious prop that he had covered up before the event. Along with getting the crowd energized, he revealed his prop to be that of the new place where our tax money is going under the current administraiton:


And one final series of pictures, this time showing how big this crowd was.



Wait a minute...do I see what I think I see in the background? Let's get a closer look...
I did! I did! It's an African-American person at a TEA Party! In New Hampshire, no less! Someone call Keith Olbermann and tell him there are such thing as black conservatives!
(To whoever this person is...no disrespect meant. We welcome all.)
I'll have links to everyone else's take on this tomorrow, but I did want to thank the three TEA Partiers who helped me to change my tire before I left to go home.

No comments:

Advertisement -- PeopleString