Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Watch This Space

On June 12, I will be going to a town hall event in Nashua, NH, to see John McCain speak. In my RSVP to the campaign, I asked them about possibly getting a quick interview with Senator McCain afterwards. I just told them that I was a former reporter in the Lakes Region who now runs my own blog, so I'm hoping that will get me in the press pool.

Either way, it's going to sharpen my reporting skills, at least, and hopefully get more original content up on here -- I realize I've been lacking in that since the beginning, mostly because of time.

Update: Looks like I have a better chance than I thought -- I just talked with their press office, and they said that they haven't officially announced the event yet, but said that the press coverage is not credentialed (which means I don't need a press pass), so I have a pretty good shot of being able to ask him a few questions.

No comments:

Advertisement -- PeopleString