Sunday, April 20, 2008

XenuTV and YouTube update

Mark Bunker has further information about the cancellation of his account at YouTube. According to his blog, it all stems from his first account which was cancelled due to copyright issues with Viacom over some Colbert Report clips he had put up. Before he could take them down, his account was gone. He had started the second account, but YouTube rules prohibit having another account even after the first one was cancelled (even if it is original content), so that one was cancelled, as well.

He may end up posting the Jason Beghe interview somewhere else, or another person might host the interview on YouTube. Either way, the interview is going to be released to the public.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish him the best of luck. If anything he can open up a wordpress blog just to host that video (they give you 3 gig for free). Hell, I bet "annonymous" can fnid a place to host it if he put the word out that he is looking...

Lori Ingham said...

I'm sure someone from Anonymous or otherwise will be more than happy to post it -- I have no doubt on that. I believe Fox 411 will be featuring some of the video today on their site, as a matter of fact. I think for him getting back the account is more about the principle of the thing.

Advertisement -- PeopleString